Backpacking Adventures | Northern Ireland [Belfast & Giants Causeway}

 hello there,

In case you're wondering; four days in Ireland is not enough. What does this mean? Well, I am simply going to have to go back again one day. After a week in Paris we flew to Belfast and we spent four days in Northern Ireland. What a beautiful country. We saw all of Belfast, including Belfast Castle, the museum and city gardens, then the famous Giants Causeway, Carrik-A-Rede rope bridge (talk about terrifying, I have no photos of it because I was to scared to even think about holding a camera), and the breathtaking country side. It was incredible but not long enough. I think I have mentioned that of all the places I have been there are only four I would even consider living in; Canada and Sydney Australia. Ireland is the third. Possibly my Irish roots are reminding me where I belong? That, and Irish accents make me happy.

Here are the photos from my brief time in Northern Ireland.

-m.o